July 19, 2023
- The Draconically Superior and Draconically Epic achievements should now only be granted to players who earned them.
- Fixed an issue causing Time Skip’s animation to occasionally freeze.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Prescience to be able to be cast on pets and guardians.
- Fixed an issue that caused Concentrated Power to make the echoed Arcane Explosion deal more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue causing Divine Toll to hit an incorrect number of targets.
- Fixed an issue causing Shining Light to fail to be consumed by a Word of Glory cast when Divine Purpose was also active.
Dungeons and Raids
- Dawn of the Infinite
- Resolved an issue that caused Chrono-Lord Deios and Chromie to not speak their voice over lines when Deios cast Infinite Corruption.
- Resolved an audio issue that caused Chrono-Lord Deios to not use positional-audio for his voice over lines.
- Resolved an issue that caused Chrono-Lord Deios to interrupt his phase 2 start and phase 2 end lines with ability cast lines.
- Resolved an audio issue that caused Iridikron’s relic to make sounds during the Chrono-Lord Deios encounter.
- Little Scales Daycare
- Fixed an issue where certain quests were repeatable, rather than daily, as intended.
- Secrets of Naxxramas
- Developers’ note: We’ve seen feedback that the rewards from Dented Raider tokens are often underwhelming, and agree that there is room for improvement. We hope that these changes help mitigate some of the frustration experienced by heavily engaged players committed to acquiring their Tier 3 sets, but we’d like to emphasize that these items are still intended to be quite rare.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Rare items dropping from Dented Raider tokens.
- The drop rates for Phylacterweave and Lamented Crusader items have been slightly increased.
- Time Rifts
- Fixed an issue where the “Book of Kel’Thuzad” could be seen wandering around Tyrhold Reservoir outside of the Time Rifts event
- The Field Despair Magnet effect is now removed when leaving a Time Rift event.
- When the stage “Into the Rift!” begins, players should no longer be carrying timey-whimey objects they picked up from alternate timeways.
- Frozen Croc-Bait now correctly despawns when Time Rift portals open to alternate timelines.
- To ease some performance issues in Time Rifts, the maximum target number of players in Thaldraszus has been lowered, particularly while the Time Rift event is active.
- Developers’ note: We continue to keep a very close eye on this.
- Fixed an issue that caused some belts to go missing when worn by Mechagnomes.