The second batch of hotfixes this week has a something for everyone; quests, UI fixes, classes and more! Blizzard has also posted an update for solo shuffle. Those that leave a solo shuffle game early will receive a full 6 loss penalty!
October 27, 2022
- The achievements for the Season 4 Fated Raids were prematurely moved out of the Dungeon & Raid category, as they are still earnable. They are once again visible.
- Fixed an issue where some unintended spells could grant a stack of Maelstrom Weapon.
- Path of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where Splinterbark Nightmare’s melee was consuming charges of Drustbloom Embrace.
- Path of Ascension
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where the gold dragon frame was missing on Elite enemy and World Boss nameplates.
- Fixed an issue where “The Sunken Vault” could not be completed.
- You can once again communicate with the following NPCs:
- Arluin during the quests “Or Against Us” and “If Words Don’t Work…”
- Runecarver during the quest “The Weak Link.”
- Lord Herne during the quest “Meet the Queen.”
- Falstad Wildhammer should now correctly offer and accept quests during the “Blood in the Water” quest line.
User Interface and Accessibility
- Fixed an issue where melee attacks could not be canceled by pressing the Esc key when Action Targeting is enabled.
- The stance bar is no longer centered when closing Edit Mode after moving the bar.
- Spells are once again visible on the action bar when moved around while the Always Show action bar setting is disabled.
- The Group Finder eye icon will once again stay searching and visible after a loading screen occurs.
- Fixed an issue where party frames were missing in Arena when Raid Style Party Frames is enabled.
- The Reagent Bag slot has been removed and will return when Dragonflight launches.
Rated Solo Shuffle Update
Thank you for your continued feedback on Rated Solo Shuffle. As mentioned in the original post, we want to disincentivize players from leaving their match, punish them appropriately, and have minimal impact on players who did not leave.
After an update we intend to make next week, players who leave a Rated Solo Shuffle match will now lose personal rating equivalent to losing all 6 rounds within a match, while the remaining players will not have a change in their rating.
Additionally, we will increase the duration of the deserter penalty on repeat leavers.
We’ll continue to monitor feedback and player behavior in Rated Solo Shuffle. Thanks again!