May 17, 2023
- The achievement Slow and Steady Wins the Race now correctly checks to see if you actually purchased treats for the racer that won before awarding credit.
- Fixed an issue where Obsidian Aspectral Earthstone would not be rewarded upon completing Dragonflight Season 2 Hero.
- Fixed an issue causing Pyre to fail to deal damage if the target moved out of line of sight after the spell was cast.
- Fixed an issue where Gift of the Golden Val’kyr would not correctly extend the duration of Guardian of Ancient Kings when overridden by Glyph of the Queen.
- Removed the increase to auto-attack range from Crusader’s Reprieve for Protection only.
- Developers’ notes: This was causing clarity issues with stationary bosses, where a player might be able to attack the boss while the boss thought the player was out of range.
- Fixed an issue where Imp Gang Bosses would not spawn on Magmorax’s platform.
- Fixed an issue where Channel Demonfire would not be usable after being resurrected before Immolate expires.
Dungeons and Raids
- Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
- Colossal Draconic Golem no longer has a visible ‘True Sight’ aura but retains its ability to detect invisible units.
- Echo of Neltharion
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck with Sundered Reality during phase 3 of the encounter.
- Brackenhide Hollow
- Fixed an issue that caused Shoot used by Rotbow Gnolls to inflict more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the encounter to reset if Gutshot wasn’t attacked for long periods of time.
- Halls of Infusion
- Fixed an issue where Khajin the Unyielding’s Hailstorm, Gulping Goliath’s Overpowering Croak, and Primal Tsunami’s Tempest’s Fury could target player pets.
- Neltharion’s Lair
- Fixed an issue where Dargrul’s Crystal Spikes could target player pets.
- Fixed an issue where Forgemaster Gorek’s Forgestorm, Forgemaster Gorek’s Blazing Eruption, Forgemaster Gorek’s Blazing Hammer, and Magmatusk’s Magma Eruption could target player pets.
- Qalashi Warden should no longer using Blazing Slash simultaneously.
- The Underrot
- Fixed an issue where Crawmaw the Infested’s Tantrum, Sporecaller Zancha’s Festering Harvest, Living Rot’s Foul Sludge, and Blood Tick’s Blood Burst could target player pets.
- Vortex Pinnacle
- Fixed an issue where Minister of Air’s Overload Grounding Field could target player pets.
- Brackenhide Hollow
Items and Rewards
- Ashkandur, Fall of the Brotherhood now sheathes closer to the center of the player’s back.
- After logging out and back in, off-hand items will now correctly count towards a character/account’s peak (used to determine the threshold for upgrade discounts) on off-hand items (including shields) for Paladins and Shaman.
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug that caused Ignite to deal increased damage when spread while using the Glass Cannon PvP Talent.
- Reputation gains from Zaralek Cavern will now be correctly boosted by the Sign of the Emissary from the ongoing World Quest event.
- “I Need… a Tailor” will no longer consume all Vibrant Wildercloth Bolts in a player’s inventory on turn-in.