With Season 4 having started for the EU as well, the hotfixes have continued rolling on on live servers. From bug fixes to tuning changes, check them out below! Furthermore the communication from Blizzard has continued on Alpha feedback, this time for Warriors and Inscription.
WoW Hotfixes – 3 August
AUGUST 3, 2022
- Fixed an issue that could cause Blade Flurry damage to break Vanish under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause bonus Sinister Strike hits to break Vanish under certain conditions.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fated Raids
- Fated Castle Nathria
- Fixed an issue causing some boss abilities to inflict too much damage and causing some player abilities to inflict too little damage.
- Fated Castle Nathria
- Zul’gamux Blood Barrier absorb reduced by 33%.
- Return to Karazhan: Lower
- Fixed an issue where players could exchange Keystones with Ta’hsup even if they failed to complete the dungeon within the time limit.
- Opera Hall: Westfall Story
- Fixed an issue that would cause the encounter to prematurely end if either Toe Knee or Mrrgria were defeated before the other.
- Fixed an issue where Shoreline Tidespeakers could continue casting after being defeated.
- Maiden of Virtue
- Holy Bulwark absorb reduced by 20%.
- Attumen the Huntsman
- Improved the visual clarity on Intangible Presence.
- Return to Karazhan: Upper
- Shade of Medivh
- Fixed an issue causing Flame Wreath’s visual effect to linger after the encounter ends.
- Shade of Medivh
- Heroic Dungeons
- Fixed an issue where rewards were dropping at the incorrect item level.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where the Eternal Aspirant’s Gavel and Eternal Aspirant’s Crescent could not be upgraded.
- Fixed an issue where Adera offered some Nathrian weapons from Raid Finder difficulty instead of Normal.
- Eternal Gladiator’s Prestigious Cloak and Eternal Gladiator’s Tabard now have new appearances.
- [NA Realms] “Crossing Fate” quest credit should now accurately reflect the progress that was made. To receive the missing credit, affected players will need to log into the game and enter Oribos before next week’s weekly raid reset.
- The quest item for “Castle Nathria: Getting a Head” now drop from Fated Castle Nathria.
Burning Crusade Classic
- The Nagrand quests “In Defense of Halaa” and “Enemies, Old and New” no longer grant any quest credit for killing players more than 5 levels lower than you.
Now that this new talent system is being tested, we have some brief thoughts for you all.
Beyond the mid-point of the class tree, we feel that the left side of the tree is more finalized than the right. We’re working on making these feel equally appealing.
We’re also working on expanding pathing where we can. Due to the way dependencies work, it isn’t always possible to open up choices. Generally speaking, we don’t want to put players in a situation where they choose talents that affect abilities they don’t have.
We’ve seen some strong feelings – both positive and negative – regarding Signet of Ancient Kings. We’re aware of this and iterating on adjustments to it.
Our known issues include:
- The Protection specialization doesn’t suffer a penalty while using Defensive Stance. This will be updated in a future test build.
- Battle-Scared Veteran displays the wrong information. It should be: A damage reduction value of 75% and a duration of 8 seconds.
- Berserker Shout’s tooltip isn’t displaying correctly. This ability replaces Berserker Rage and mimics its functionality. It also breaks Fear for party members within 15 yards.
- Weapon Specialization Talents are damage buffs; they do not enable new functionality. For example, Dual Wield specialization should not allow Arms or Protection Warriors to dual wield. We’ll likely change some names to avoid future confusion.
- Fatality is not intended to Crit. Its damage will be balanced around this.
Thank you for the feedback!
We’ve definitely noted feedback on the initial leveling experience taking a lot of effort/time until you reach crafts that are useful.
It’s important to know that Darkmoon Cards will drop from all forms of content. The Darkmoon Booster recipe is not the only way to source them.
That is not intended. Darkmoon Deck Boxes will have primary stats in next week’s build.