WoW At 5.5 Million Subscribers
The Q3 2015 numbers are out and WoW’s subscriber numbers have dropped by 100k subscribers! This is also the last time Blizzard will be publishing subscriber numbers.
Warcraft Movie Trailer Teaser
The actual trailer will be shown at Blizzcon on friday, but a teaser was released today.
Warlords Season 2 PvP Ending Soon
After an in intense season of conflict in Arenas and Battlegrounds, the time is coming soon to see who has climbed to the top of the PvP ranks. Prepare to fight your last battles of this season, and remember—there is no substitute for victory!
Warlords Season 2 will be ending as soon as a few weeks from now. Once the season ends, we’ll begin a roughly two-week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.
All players who believe that they may have qualified for Warlords Season 2 awards should note the following:
- In order to ensure you receive your award(s), please refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Warlords Season 3 has begun.
- Warlords Season 2 titles and mounts will be awarded a couple of weeks after Season 3 begins.
Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point. A few other things to keep in mind once the season has ended:
- The Honor cap will remain at 4,000.
- Warlords Season 2 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
- The Season 2 vendors will move over from where they are now and convert to selling last season’s gear for honor. The Season 3 vendors will appear in the newly vacated vendor location.
- Rated Battleground and Arena matches will not be available during the break between seasons.
- We will confirm the start date of the forthcoming Warlords Season 3 in a post here in the weeks to come.
In war, you win or lose, live or die—and the difference is but an eyelash. To the battlefield!