Quote from: Blizzard
September 18, 2023
Player versus Player [with scheduled weekly maintenance]
- Disintegrate damage increased by 33% in PvP combat (was 20%).
- Developers’ notes: Devastation’s killing power outside of cooldowns is lower than we’d like, so we’re increasing Disintegrate damage further to help Devastation in PvP. In future patches, we would like to further expand on this effort and move damage out of Dragonrage and into other areas.
- Penance healing is increased by 35% in PvP combat (was 15%).
- Volcanic Surge now increases the damage of Lava Burst by 45% (was 55%) and Lightning Bolt / Chain Lightning by 50% (was 35%).
- Riptide healing is now increased by 25% in PvP Combat (was 10%).
- Healing Stream Totem healing is now increased by 30% in PvP Combat (was 20%).
- Unstable Affliction’s backlash damage increased by 35%.