Last night more hotfixes were posted that include additional tuning changes in addition to the usual bug fixes. Blizzard also posted a reminder that Dragonflight weekly content such as M0’s and the weekly reputation quest will not become available until the weekly reset on Tuesday/Wednesday so that players don’t feel pressured into leveling quickly in the first hours/day of the release.
November 22, 2022
- Fixed an issue where Wild Mushroom’s damage would sometimes be delayed.
- Fixed an issue where Lunar Eclipse increased the damage of Wild Mushroom.
- Fixed an issue where Balance of All Things (Arcane) increased the crit of Wild Mushroom.
- Soar can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Gift of the Ox healing increased by 60%.
- Celestial Brew healing increased by 40%.
- Pretense of Instability duration increased to 5 seconds (was 3 seconds) and Dodge bonus increased to 15% (was 10%).
- Discipline, Shadow
- Fixed an issue causing Surge of Light to not reduce the mana cost of Flash Heal for Discipline and Shadow.
- Harsh Discipline now triggers every 8 / 4 casts of Smite (was every 10 / 5 casts).
- Discipline, Shadow
- Fixed an issue that unintentionally allowed a Rogue to consume Amplifying Poison stacks applied by another Rogue.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Ambush from being correctly affected by Adrenaline Rush’s reduced global cooldown modifier.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some offensive abilities with energy costs from being correctly affected by Adrenaline Rush’s reduced global cooldown modifier. Affected abilities were: Ambush, Blade Flurry, Echoing Reprimand, Sepsis, and Shiv.
- Resolved an issue causing Elemental Orbit to double the mana cost of Earth Shield when cast on the Shaman.
- Fixed an issue causing Recall Cloudburst Totem to be immediately usable after summoning a Cloudburst Totem.
Reminder: Dragonflight Content Before the Weekly Reset
With the timing of the unlock of the Dragon Isles (Monday, November 28 at 23:00 GMT / Tuesday, November 29 at 0:00 CET), players will find themselves leveling up with about one day to go before the weekly reset.
We’ve configured Dragonflight to prevent most weekly rewards from appearing prior to that first weekly reset. As a result, the following content will be unavailable until the new week starts:
- Mythic Dungeons
- Dragonbane Strongbox from Siege of Dragonbane Keep (Epic quality)
- Grand Hunt Spoils (Uncommon, Rare, and Epic quality)
- The weekly quest “Community Feast”
- The “Aiding the Accord” weekly quests
- The “Show Yer Mettle” weekly quest
- Weekly Valdrakken professions quests of any kind
- Weekly PvP quests rewarding honor
We want players to level at their own pace without feeling like they’re missing out on a week of rewards if they fail to reach level 70 within a few hours after the expansion launch.