Quote from: Blizzard
March 28, 2023
- Updated the Denizen of the Dream Faerie Dragons to reduce how often they unintentionally engage enemies. They will now enter stealth or invisibility if the caster does, and they now spawn closer to the caster.
- Starfall damage increased by 13%.
- Starfall no longer deals damage once when it is first cast.
- Developers’ note: The above changes address a bug. Starfall deals damage once when initially applied. When it is refreshed, it updates the existing Starfall instead of creating a new instance. Thus, those subsequent Starfall casts do not get the damage of the initial hit. This change removes the initial hit and adds the damage it would deal across all Starfall’s other ticks. As a player, you will notice slightly more delay before Starfall deals damage, but its damage overall will be increased when cast multiple times.
- Fixed an issue causing Divine Purpose to sometimes be incorrectly consumed by an Afterimage trigger.
- Fixed an issue causing Fading Light to sometimes apply an absorb with no value.
- Fixed a bug causing Symbol of Hope to reduce the cooldown of both Divine Protection and Shield of Vengeance for Retribution Paladins. It will now only reduce the cooldown of Divine Protection.
- Addressed an issue causing Mind Blasts queued after a Mind Spike to not properly reduce the cast time of Mind Blast with Mind Melt talented.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue that caused Frozen Orb’s duration to be longer or shorter than intended.
- Fixed an issue causing Psyfiend to be usable during Dispersion.
- Fixed an issue causing Soul Swap Exhale to bypass spell reflection and spell redirect mechanics. The initial cast of Soul Swap will continue to bypass these effects.