A new patch means a new batch of bugs that will make their way to the servers, and thus the hotfixes have started coming in again! We start this set of hotfixes with some scaling fixes in Mythic+, Dark Iron Dwarf heritage quest accessibility fixes and Cross Faction being temporarily closed for Rated PvP!
Hotfixes: June 1, 2022
June 1, 2022
- Resolved an issue that caused Mage Portals to Oribos to not appear while phased.
- Malefic Wrath (Runecarving Power) will once again be able to stack up to 3 times.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Resolved an issue that was caused Mythic difficulty to not appear as an available option in the Premade Group Finder.
- Tazavesh: So’leah’s Gambit
- Resolved an issue that would cause So’leah to path erratically after Power Overwhelming.
Developer’s note: It turns out that prior to 9.2.5 some creatures and abilities were not scaling with Mythic+ Keystone level as intended. A bug fix with the patch corrected the scaling, but also unintentionally increased the health and damage of those creatures. The adjustments below for Halls of Atonement, Theater of Pain, and Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder are intended to offset this increase in difficulty and bring affected creatures back in line with player expectations.
- Halls of Atonement
- High Adjudicator Aleez
- Pulse from Beyond damage reduced by 66%.
- High Adjudicator Aleez
- Theater of Pain
- Deathwalker Health reduced by 60%.
- Death Bolt damage reduced by 40%.
- Death Bolt cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Fixed an issue where Deathwalkers were treated as players for the purpose of crowd control duration.
- Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Health reduced by 5%.
- Security Measure damage reduced by 66%.
- Armed Security damage reduced by 60%.
Items and Rewards
- Players who unlocked Dark Iron Dwarf Heritage Armor on one character can now unlock the Dark Iron Dwarf Heritage Weapons and mount on a different character.
Rated PvP Temporarily Closed to Cross-faction Groups
In order to address issues we’re seeing with cross-faction PvP, we’re in the process of disabling the ability for cross-faction groups to enter the rated PvP queue. This will require that we re-start all realms.
We’ve been working on these issues as a priority, but we expect that the fix is going to take more than a few hours for us to develop, test, and deploy.
We’ll let you know as soon as we’ve got a fix and are ready to re-enable rated cross-faction PvP play.